To provide a free of charge competitive football program to the school children of the UAE. Showcase ADIB’s commitment to the youth of the region and assist in their development by promoting the importance of fair play and the benefits of leading an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Guided by market research we began with developing a one off pilot event in 2012 featuring 500 participants.
- Following the success of the initiative, annually we have continued to expand the format of the program to accommodate more schools and academies that express interest in playing.
- The program now covers all seven emirates and features 6 tournaments every season culminating in a community focused finals day.
- As 160/90 we deliver the entire project end to end. We manage the relationship with all schools/academies, event suppliers such as referees and we deliver the on the ground events themselves.
- 2012 launch of the program featured 500 children participating in one single tournament
- Program has grown organically and in 2018/19 featured 3000+ children from all seven emirates representing in excess of 360+ different school and academy teams
- The ADIB FCL home for content distribution sits on facebook and has over 28,000 followers. Instagram has in excess of 1500 (only established in 2018)
- Over 15,000
- children have participated in the program since inception
- Winner of Best CSR Initiative
- at the middle east Sports Industry awards in 2017 and 2018. Runner up in 2019.
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Future Champions League
The ADIB future champions league is an annual youth football tournament culminating in Finals hosted at Dubai Sports City. The initiative spans all 7 Emirates and is the largest and furthest reaching program of its kind in the UAE. 160/90 provide a full end to end service.