Create a unique online experience to launch the new 1 Million Parfum to media and influencers unable to attend a physical event due to Covid-19.
- A premium, one-hour, virtual show designed to launch the product in an entertaining and newsworthy format using dynamic, multi-camera production for an interactive, TV-quality viewer experience
- Taking an idea-led approach to live-streaming, an expert team was assembled combining comms, creative and live TV experience to develop content, cast talent and deliver full production from concept to execution and post-production of assets
- Hosted by TV personality Munya Chawawa, show content was curated to appeal to a Gen Z/millennial male consumer bringing to life the hip-hop and ‘bling’ personality of the 1 Million fragrance. Performances from influential TikTok dancers, rapper Junior Choi and DJ Emerald Lee Lewis were interspersed with brand films and interactive segments including a mixology masterclass inspired by the fragrance notes
- Tuning in via a custom branded website with moderated, live chat function, guests at home could interact with the host and brand throughout the show. On the day, they received gift boxes including the fragrance and cocktail-making ingredients for a live unboxing experience to share on social media
- Highly positive feedback received by the brand from the exclusive audience of 40 beauty/grooming press, influencers and trade customers.
- Guests were highly engaged throughout the show, averaging 1 post every 15 seconds.
Paco Rabanne 1 MIllion Parfum Live Stream
160over90 helped Paco Rabanne launch their new 1 Million Parfum in an interactive LIVE-STREAM. The hour-long event immersed the viewers in the new fragrance, with an at-home unboxing, as well as an online mixology masterclass and performances from top performing artists.