Crispin Porter Boguskyhttp://cpblondon.com/
We help brands identity and create the change they need to win.
We have five core beliefs that drive our process to deliver effective change for brands:
1. Have a POV. To create change you first have to stand for something.
2. Truth surprisingly told. Ideas must change how consumers understand your truth.
3. Build a world, not ads. Distinct at every touch point to change brand memory structure.
4. Find your own voice. Words change minds and explain the heart.
5. Change your story. A simple, repeatable, big human story everyone can tell and understand.
We've played off the ubiquitous but unspoken social media behaviour - the newly coined, 'hate-like'. Hotels.com pokes fun at this social truth and offers people a solution to their travel envy that they can help you book brag-worthy trips of your own.
Here’s our first campaign for Pernod Ricard’s, The Glenlivet - which looks to open up the single malt category to a new generation. Launching the brand’s ‘Original By Tradition’ positioning, the spot pays homage to The Glenlivet’s tradition of breaking traditions.
This is our sassy, defiant spot for Beauty Pie, the first ever shopper’s club for beauty addicts where members have access to luxury beauty without the luxury prices. It opens in typical luxe beauty mode, but quickly morphs into a edgy critique of the traditional beauty industry.