WE CONNECTED CRUNCHY NUT EVENING SNACKERS UP AND DOWN THE COUNTRY AND EXPOSED AND HARNESSED THEIR LOVE FOR THE IRRESISTIBLY TASTY CRUNCHY NUT
The cereal category is in double digit decline due to the increased availability of other tasty breakfast options in the UK. Crunchy Nut consumers, ‘taste seekers’, long for new things and their portion sizes are shrinking. How does Crunchy Nut counter these trends, increase consumption outside of breakfast as well as remind audiences of how irresistibly tasty it is.
4.4% of cereal consumption is outside of breakfast. Let’s face it... eating cereal, especially Crunchy Nut after dark is something we’ve all done but rarely discuss (Kantar: 2016).
Position cereal as an anytime snack and normalise cereal consumption in the evening by exposing evening snacking and evening snackers online.
- 563,570 social engagements
- 90% positive sentiment vs 1% negative
- 2,434,362 completed views on Facebook and Instagram vs the KPI of 1,631,204
- 3,100,807 completed views on YouTube vs the KPI of 1,597,366
- A total of 14,566,987 completed views online