About this event
The topic of Gender has never been more divisive, International Women’s Day this year was a stark reminder of the challenges that brands face when it comes to talking to their female consumers. With brands still firmly stuck in the empowerment quandary when it comes to marketing to women, we ask:
- Is that really what women want from brands?
- What are the cultural forces at play moving the conversation forward?
- What do brands need to do about it to future-proof themselves and attract the next generation of women to their brands?
- The new faces of inclusion
- The caricature of women
- Empowerment evolution
- "Next Gen" does not always mean Gen-Z
- 5:30pm - 6pm - Registration and grab a drink
- 6pm - 6:40pm - Gender Dynamics: How to market to women and future proof your brand talk by Charlotte Willcocks, Head of Strategy at Impero.
- 6:40pm - 7pm- Time for questions
- 7pm-7:30pm - Panel discussion [The future of gender marketing]
- 7:30pm > - Drinks
- Charlotte Willcocks, Head of Strategy, Impero
- Zuhur Mohamed, Cultural Researcher, Impero
- Aisha Jakhura, Head of Brand, George at Asda
- Claudia Solano, Head of Creative, George at Asda
- Danielle St James, Founder of 'Not A Phase', a charity dedicated to supporting and championing the trans community.
- Nicola Kemp, Editorial Director, Creativebrief