Thinking outside the box
Smartbox wanted a partner who could drive organic growth and create widespread brand awareness for Buyagift and Red Letter Days.
We created a commercially prioritised organic strategy.
We identified key areas of opportunity in Smartbox’s product offering, prioritising a number of subcategories based on potential value uplift.
Our correlation studies displayed a direct link between relevancy and visibility. Salient (our proprietary tool) also demonstrated low link relevance for those key commercial terms relating to ‘adventure’ ‘experiences’, ‘Spa’ and ‘Birthday gifting’.
Our PR campaigns worked hard to maximise these insights.
‘Always on’ Press Office
- We monitored media daily to identify opportunities to position Buyagift and Red Letter Days as experts within their sector and gain coverage and backlinks.
- We executed a range of micro-campaigns to target key commercial terms, regional hotspots and seasonal sales peaks - for example utilising Red Letter Days’ annual booking data, we created the Adrenaline Adventure Guide to reveal the top regions to visit throughout the Summer.
- We executed two hero campaigns to focus on our top priority terms for each brand.
Bathe in Bubbles: Creating the world’s most luxurious spa experience
Party with Britney in the ultimate Y2K Birthday experience
- Coverage secured in titles including Mail Online, Metro, Mental Floss, Time Out, Hello and Yahoo
- increase in relevancy score for 'spa' keywords
- in revenue for birthday terms
- increase in organic traffic
- uplift in revenue
Thinking outside the box (with Smartbox)
Scaling organic visibility with relevancy-led creative PR.
Feel free to get in touch
We'd love to chat0113 827 0163 [email protected]