Sky’s business is delivering unmissable entertainment. But their retail experiences were average at best. These days, consumers want more from shopping trips – they want to be wowed. Sky needed to do more. We had to find a way for Sky to reimagine their retail experience, like never before.
We revolutionised Sky’s retail by putting consumers in the middle (literally) of Sky’s iconic shows. We wanted customers to not just watch the entertainment but feel it too. So in Sky arenas in shopping centres we added the most immersive technologies ever assembled. These included: multi-sensory directional audio, underfloor haptics, hot air, cold blasts and Hollywood-level animation that operated within a real-time game engine. We created the most immersive story ever told.
Our 4D VR experience blew people away and Sky couldn’t have been more delighted with the results:
• 45% higher NPS than previous experiences
• 19% increase in daily visitors
• 48% more handovers to sales staff than previous experiences
• 56% of handovers resulted in a sale
• Demonstrated Sky's long-term significance with 79% of customers saying they're more likely to keep being a customer for the next 12 months as a result of the experience